Senior Paid Social Executive - 20k-24k
20-24k depending on experience
2 years +
Do you have a passion for all things social? Are you looking for new and exciting experiences across a range of clients and brands? Can you create incredible social content and manage paid campaigns to great effect?
If you want to make a difference with paid social media, nurture your own role and join a growing team at an award-winning agency, then come and work with us at Return on Digital.
Who You Are
You’ll absolutely love social media across all channels, understanding and appreciating all the nuances required to successfully plan, implement and manage paid social campaigns. You’ll be able to target relevant audiences at every opportunity and have evidence of working across a breadth of different projects.
Specialising in both creating the campaign strategy and delivery, you’ll have an excellent number skills and a proven track record of achieving highly desirable results for clients across a number of social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Above all, you’ll have a true passion for social media, coupled with a creative flair and a deep understanding of content best practice. Naturally, you’ll have excellent communication skills and experience of working with both junior members of the team and senior management.
What You'll do
Using your range of skills and experience, you’ll be responsible for the daily campaign management and optimisation of your own paid social accounts across a variety of different brands, reporting on successes using analytics and a number of social measurement tools. You’ll also work closely with the Campaign Managers and assist with larger paid social campaigns.
You’ll be working closely with the content team to create content that provokes reactions with diverse target audiences, regularly developing strategies to increase the reach, engagement and community feel of campaigns, and subsequently communicating your new ideas and successes directly to clients.
Identifying, suggesting and demonstrating new techniques, you’ll help develop new processes and operations, contributing to new business proposals and growing the social client base.
Return on Digital is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency, working with large and small companies and brands across a diverse range of industries, so no day is ever the same. Our clients are hungry for new business and increased brand awareness, and we’re eager to provide it.
We set the bar high and we don’t stop until we win, but we have fun doing it, using innovative digital techniques and strategies to stand out from our competitors. We love to be creative, we love to try new things, and we love to make a difference.
We do work we’re proud of, and we get the results which matter to our clients.
- Lead effective client paid social campaigns from conception to completion
- Setup new paid social media accounts
- Optimise existing client accounts
- Create content or advise on the creation of content to provoke a specific reaction
- Understanding target audiences and goals
- Provide insightful, useful reports and notice areas for growth and improvement
Key Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience and a proven track record of managing paid social campaigns
- Excellent awareness of community vibe, growth and engagement strategies
- Adept at creating powerful social media content and campaigns that generate results
- Comfortable and skilled with a number of social measurement tools and campaign reporting
- Highly numerate and with an excellent understanding of bid optimization and ad spend
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally with clients
- Excellent communication skills, and confidence in pitches and presentations
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources to meet project deadlines
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good sense of humour
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge for you, please contact us on email@example.comM with your CV and a sample of work.