Senior Digital Strategist – £28k-35k
£28 - £35k depending on experience
5 years minimum experience
Do you possess a superb analytical ability and a talent for creating effective digital strategy? Are you a devourer of data, eager to interpret numbers and their impact on digital performance?
Can you thrive on the challenge of working on multiple clients and projects, generating exceptional results from each of them? If you’re ready for a new challenge and want to make a difference with your work, come and join us as a Senior Digital Strategist at Return on Digital.
Who You Are
You’ll be extremely skilled at all aspects of analytics, with the ability and experience using a wide variety of tools and methods to provide unrivalled insight into current digital performance and make effective strategy recommendations on how to take a client’s successes to the next level.
Experience working across a diverse range of clients, in the both the B2B and B2C sectors, will be a given, and you'll be able to effectively communicate digital strategy to all audiences, digesting and breaking down complex recommendations into an easy-to-understand format.
You’ll be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies, best practices and digital trends, understanding all channels in the digital ecosystem and how they interact with each other, both on and offline.
Above all, you won’t just be able to identify and understand complex problems, you’ll thrive on finding solutions that aren’t always obvious, rising to the challenges presented by a variety of different clients.
What You’ll Do
Every day will be different, as you work across a range of current clients and potential new business, developing, presenting and executing digital strategy, driving web performance and ensuring that clients hit their critical numbers and get the results which matter.
You’ll be liaising with both clients and a variety of team members to coordinate the strategy, measuring the return, re-evaluating where necessary and work with the Operations Team to re-allocate internal resources as needed.
Working on a variety of effective documentation to suit the needs and requirements of different accounts, including proposals, briefs, one-pagers and project plans, you’ll be presenting strategies to clients in a friendly, easy-to-understand manner, whilst convincing them of the need to take action.
Return on Digital is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency, working with large com-panies and growing brands across a diverse range of industries, so no day is ever the same. Our clients are hungry for new business and increased brand awareness, and we’re eager to provide it.
We set the bar high and we don’t stop until we win, but we have fun doing it, using innovative digi-tal techniques and strategies to stand out from our competitors. We love to be creative, we love to try new things, and we love to make a difference.
At Return, you’ll enjoy a structured career development plan, with dedicated training, workshops and presentations to help you learn new skills, advance your knowledge and be at the forefront of your field.
You’ll be part of our great community atmosphere which offers daily fresh fruit, weekly breakfasts, quarterly nights out and regular rewards for amazing work. And no working week would be com-plete without a Cheers for Beers on a Friday afternoon.
- Developing, presenting and executing effective digital strategy across a range of clients, providing easy-to-understand explanations where necessary.
- Driving digital performance and measuring results to ensure clients hit their critical numbers
- Effectively analysing a wide variety of data and communicating findings in a client-friendly manner
- Providing and sharing knowledge of the latest technologies, best practices and digital trends with guidance and support to staff and clients
Key Skills & Attributes
- Exceptional analytical ability and skill at providing in-depth insight
- Adept at solving problems and finding effective solutions
- Strong understanding of all channels in the digital ecosystem, and in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies, best practices and digital trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with both team members and clients
- Deep commercial awareness and understanding of a client’s long term goals
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources to meet project deadlines
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good Sense of Humour
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge for you, please contact us on email@example.com your CV and examples of amazing work.