Senior Content Executive – £20k - £24k
£20k - £24k depending on experience
Do you have a flair for being creative and a passion for creating amazing content? Have you got a love of all things digital? Are you ready for an exciting change to take your career to the next level?
If you’ve got great knowledge of digital marketing, solid campaign experience, and a mind brimming with creative ideas, we want you to join us at Return on Digital.
Who You Are
You’ll naturally love creating any type of content, and be eager to get stuck into writing about anything and everything. Working across multiple platforms, you’ll have experience with a wide variety of businesses from different industry backgrounds, and be able to effectively communicate content ideas with clients.
Picking up any topic or issue, you’ll excel in creating a host of great ideas and devising exciting campaign strategies, working with other teams to coordinate content production and get great results in line with individual client objectives.
You’ll work successfully with different channels, both on and offline, and have an excellent knowledge of SEO best practice. You’ll know how to use Google Analytics and keyword research tools, and have a good understanding of user intent and content optimisation.
What You’ll Do
With our diverse range of clients, each day you’ll be working with different styles and tones of voice, creating compelling content in a variety of formats to help drive client objectives and get great results.
You’ll be instrumental in idea generation and campaign creation, researching, writing, editing and proofing an eclectic array of articles, blogs, press releases, client documents and on-site content.
As well as supporting junior team members, you’ll be liaising with different departments on large campaigns, tracking and measuring the results of content pieces. You’ll also be responsible for communicating ideas to clients, and reporting on progress.
Return on Digital is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency, working with large companies and growing brands across a diverse range of industries, so no day is ever the same. Our clients are hungry for new business and increased brand awareness, and we’re eager to provide it.
We set the bar high and we don’t stop until we win, but we have fun doing it, using innovative digital techniques and strategies to stand out from our competitors. We love to be creative, we love to try new things, and we love to make a difference.
At Return, you’ll enjoy a structured career development plan, with dedicated training, workshops and presentations to help you learn new skills, advance your knowledge and be at the forefront of your field.
You’ll be part of our great community atmosphere which offers daily fresh fruit, weekly breakfasts, quarterly nights out and regular rewards for amazing work. And no working week would be complete without a Cheers for Beers on a Friday afternoon.
Above all, we do work we’re proud of, and we get the results which matter to our clients.
- Creating compelling content across a range of platforms
- Demonstrate creative flair in idea and campaign generation
- Effectively research, plan and implement content pieces and campaigns
- Optimise existing client content with a view to improving user experience
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of a piece of content
Key Skills & Attributes
- Exceptional research, writing, editing and proofing ability
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Passionate and creative with strong campaign experience
- Great understanding of user intent, audience types and function of content
- Excellent ability to create content in a range of styles and tones of voice
- Good awareness of client objectives
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practices, keyword research tools and Google Analytics
- Be aware of new content techniques and a willingness to keep abreast of the latest digital developments
- Effectively manage time and resources, and have the ability to organise work individually and for junior team members
- Professional, energetic and enthusiastic
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good sense of humour
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge for you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and examples of amazing work.