Sales & Marketing Executive £16k - £20k
£16 - £20k depending on experience
Min 1 year
Do you have a passion for all types of marketing and a talent for subtle persuasion and selling? Would you get great satisfaction from generating a host of new business for a growing company?
If you love nothing more than a good challenge and want the opportunity to thrive on achieving the goals set for yourself, come and join us at Return on Digital.
Who You Are
You’ll have a solid understanding of marketing, and have a good breadth of experience and knowledge of digital marketing in particular, all of which will contribute to your inbound marketing skills and ideas.
With your great communication abilities, you’ll connect and convince audiences across multiple channels, utilising a great knowledge of sales strategy and commercial awareness to generate new quality leads for the agency.
You’ll understand business objectives and be able to target potential clients, and will be confident and competent to communicate with different teams to create compelling marketing campaigns. This confidence will extend to speaking with potential new business leads too.
What You'll Do
You’ll be responsible for contributing to and building our inbound marketing plan, developing an effective cross-channel strategy to generate hot leads for the company in line with current internal priorities and objectives, adding to a pipeline for new business.
Liaising with internal teams, you’ll work together with the Head of Business Development and the CEO to create effective content, blogs and paid search campaigns, putting a marketing calendar in place and ensuring that deadlines are met. You’ll also be responsible for organising external events and award entries.
Following up inbound leads and responding to queries, you’ll regularly communicate with potential leads and promote the benefits of working with Return on Digital. This will also include relationship building, lead qualification and warm calling, following Return events, meetings and webinars.
Most importantly, you’ll be tracking and measuring the results from a variety of campaigns you’ve implemented and reporting on the success of each one.
Return on Digital is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency, working with large companies and growing brands across a diverse range of industries, so no day is ever the same. Our clients are hungry for new business and increased brand awareness, and we’re eager to provide it.
We set the bar high and we don’t stop until we win, but we have fun doing it, using innovative digital techniques and strategies to stand out from our competitors. We love to be creative, we love to try new things, and we love to make a difference.
At Return, you’ll enjoy a structured career development plan, with dedicated training, workshops and presentations to help you learn new skills, advance your knowledge and be at the forefront of your field. You’ll be part of our great community atmosphere which offers daily fresh fruit, weekly breakfasts, quarterly nights out and regular rewards for amazing work. And no working week would be complete without a Cheers for Beers on a Friday afternoon.
- Create and execute our marketing plan
- Generate qualified inbound leads and grow an internal database of new business
- Create and implement cross-channel marketing strategy for Return On Digital
- Follow up all inbound leads and new business queries in an excellent response time
- Co-ordinate and manage internal resources to deliver an effective inbound marketing strategy
- Track, measure and report on the conversion successes of a variety of campaigns
- Communicate with and nurture potential new business leads following external events
Key Skills & Attributes
- Excellent knowledge of B2B marketing
- Be confident and passionate about building and nurturing relationships
- Strong sales experience and a good commercial understanding .
- Good understanding of business priorities, target clients and lead qualification
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources to meet project deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good sense of humour
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge for you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and a sample of work.