Paid Search Campaign Manager 24k-27k
24k-27k - depending on experience
3 years minimum
Are you looking for a new challenge in your PPC career? Do you want to manage bigger campaigns for a huge variety of clients? Are you bored of the same old work, and want to do something a bit different; something which you can be proud of?
Take your PPC skills to the next level and become a Paid Search Campaign Manager at Return on Digital.
Who You Are
You’ll know your stuff and be experienced in paid search account management across a range of platforms. You’ll have an excellent understanding of all the best practices, know how to get high click through rates and high conversions, and be able to spot trends and opportunities for improvements.
You’ll have a passion for all things digital, a flair for creative marketing, and an eagerness to work hard to develop your skills. You’ll have worked within a digital agency or as part of an in-house marketing team, and will have experience working across all sectors: B2B, B2C and e-commerce.
Naturally, you’ll have accomplished communication skills and be able to show evidence of creative and successful accounts you’ve worked on.
What You'll do
Using your paid search knowledge and skill to get brilliant ROI for our clients, you’ll be optimising client accounts, improving performance metrics, monitoring results, and reporting on progress to making a difference which impacts their bottom line.
From writing and testing compelling ad copy to running creative Remarketing campaigns, you’ll be driving traffic and getting results inline with client objectives. You’ll bring new ideas to the table and make suggestions on improving client accounts and internal processes wherever appropriate.
For every campaign you manage, you’ll need to understand the client and their customers, improve the online customer journey, manage resources, and ensure deadlines are met.
Return on Digital is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency, working with large companies and growing brands across a diverse range of industries, so no day is ever the same. Our clients are hungry for new business and increased brand awareness, and we’re eager to provide it.
We set the bar high and we don’t stop until we win, but we have fun doing it, using innovative digital techniques and strategies to stand out from our competitors. We love to be creative, we love to try new things, and we love to make a difference.
We do work we’re proud of, and we get the results which matter to our clients.
- Lead effective client paid campaigns from conception to completion
- Perform keyword research and write effective PPC ads to match client goals
- Optimise existing client accounts
- Effectively manage resources for campaigns
- Provide data analysis & weekly/monthly reporting
- Develop paid search strategy, align priorities with client objectives and communication plans with clients
Key Skills & Attributes
- Excellent Google Analytics skills
- Google Adwords & Bing Qualified
- Previous agency experience and a proven track record of managing paid search campaigns
- Experiencing in running Display, Remarketing and Google Shopping campaigns
- Adept at bulk uploading PPC structures and campaigns using AdWords editor tool
- Strong experience using Microsoft Excel for reporting, data analysis and reformatting data
- Highly numerate and have a good understanding for the commercial nature of PPC
- Experience of managing client budgets
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally with clients
- Excellent communication skills, and be confidence in pitches and presentations
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources to meet project deadlines
- Team player and a good sense of humour
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge for you, please contact us on email@example.com with your CV and a sample of work.