Head Of Paid Media – £Neg
Head of Paid Media
£Neg depending on experience
Are you a passionate paid media marketer and an expert in paid social media? Are you able to lead a team to outstanding digital advertising success?
If you’ve got strong digital agency experience and preferably a managerial background, and you’re ready to take your career to the next level, embrace a new challenge and do something you can be proud of; join us at Return On Digital.
Who You Are
As Head of Paid Media, you’ll be a strong leader, with the ability to manage a competent team. You’ll be able to show success training team members by encouraging them to achieve their best, nurturing and developing their skills and sharing your well-established knowledge.
You’re PPC expertise will be unquestionable. Not only will you be Google AdWords and Bing Certified, you’ll also have substantial experience and skill with paid social advertising, across all social media channels. Display advertising and Re-marketing will be second nature to you.
With a strong portfolio of B2B, B2C and eCommerce clients, across a diverse range of industries, you’ll have a proven track record in these areas. You’ll have expert knowledge of analytical platforms, and thrive on staying up to date with the latest search developments, advertising tools and updates.
Above all, you’ll love nothing more than achieving outstanding return on investment for each and every client.
What You’ll Do
Whatever the client and whatever the industry, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing paid strategy across all paid media clients. You’ll need to be proactive with project objectives, working to achieve and exceed client expectations at every opportunity. You’ll allocate resources as and where they can have the biggest impact, and be responsible for the organisation, implementation and reporting of cross-channel ad campaigns and their successful results.
Identifying and implementing new techniques and practices to stay ahead of competition, you’ll demonstrate their use to the rest of the team and take a prominent role in developing their skills.
Return on Digital is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency, working with large companies and growing brands across a diverse range of industries, so no day is ever the same. Our clients are hungry for new business and increased brand awareness, and we’re eager to provide it.
We set the bar high and we don’t stop until we win, but we have fun doing it, using innovative digital techniques and strategies to stand out from our competitors. We love to be creative, we love to try new things, and we love to make a difference.
At Return, you’ll enjoy a structured career development plan, with dedicated training, workshops and presentations to help you learn new skills, advance your knowledge and be at the forefront of your field.
You’ll be part of our great community atmosphere which offers daily fresh fruit, weekly breakfasts, quarterly nights out and regular rewards for amazing work. And no working week would be complete without a Cheers for Beers on a Friday afternoon.
Above all, we do work we’re proud of, and we get the results which matter to our clients.
- Drive paid strategy across all clients to maximise results
- Develop and manage effective campaigns and coordinate resources across the team
- Be proactive with project objectives, tracking and measuring results, achieving success and exceeding client expectations
- Hands-on paid social activity
- Manage the PPC team
- Identify and implement new techniques and practices to stay ahead of competition, demonstrating their use to the rest of the team
- Monitor and mitigate risk, whilst overseeing strategic pitches, client upsells and the growth of the agency
Key Skills & Attributes
- Expertise across all paid search channels, including PPC, paid social, and display advertising
- Exceptional leadership ability and creativity across a diverse range of clients and industries
- Strong knowledge of new and paid search tools and Google updates, and the ability to demonstrate and implement these with the rest of the team.
- Great commercial awareness and ability to cultivate and retain client loyalty
- Google Adwords and Bing Certified
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources to meet project deadlines
- Strong agency experience working in B2B, B2C and ecommerce sectors
- Team player with great relationship skills
- Good sense of humour
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge for you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and examples of amazing work.