Business Administrator Apprentice
Return on Digital is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency. We work with a range of companies and brands who are hungry to win new business online through increased brand awareness, sales and leads generated. Due to growth, Return wants to strengthen its client services team with a Business Administrator Apprentice.
The chosen candidate needs to be passionate about all things digital, have great organisation skills, with a keen eye for detail. Previous administration experience would be beneficial for this role; however this is also a great opportunity for anyone looking to take their first steps onto the career ladder and enter the world of digital marketing.
You will be required to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the business development and wider digital marketing teams within a busy office. In order to develop new skills and knowledge in all aspects of administration and digital marketing, you will undertake a wide variety of tasks with on the job training along with formal training sessions provided.
Duties will include, but not exclusive to:
- Supporting the business team (including the CEO and General Manager) with ad-hoc tasks
- Working with our Account Management team to keep our CRM system and general client administration up to date
- Liaise with clients and potential new clients to arrange meetings on behalf of the team
- To work with department heads to support them on client documents
- Keeping our project management system up to date
- To answer our phones and provide our clients and prospects with excellent customer experience
- To manage our boardroom
- Write up meeting minutes
- To meet and greet all visitors to Return On Digital
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to build good relationships
- Ability to manage many tasks and complete on time to a high standard
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Competent computer skills (Inc. Microsoft Office)
- A Levels, Level 2 NVQ (Or equivalent)
- Team player
- Organised, efficient and good time management skills
- Good sense of humour
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.