Digital Account Manager - £24k - £27k
£24k - £27k depending on experience
3 year’s experience in a digital agency
Are you a great relationship builder with exceptional organisation skills? Want to work in a new, exciting, and fast growing environment? If you’re passionate about all things digital and are experienced in account management in this area, we want to hear from you!
Who You Are
You’ll be an exemplary communicator, strong in all aspects of relationship building, and confident in speaking with a variety of clients on a regular basis. You’ll be competent in pitching to new business, securing renewals and keeping clients happy.
Your organisational and time management skills will be second to none, and you’ll love nothing more than arranging new and existing projects, coordinating teams and ensuring plans run smoothly and effectively. You’ll also have great analytical skills, with the ability to spot potential issues and resolve them immediately.
With solid account management experience, you’ll have a great understanding of all types of digital strategy and will have great commercial awareness from working with a diverse range of clients in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day running of a number of large campaigns and accounts, managing a diverse client portfolio across a range of different industries, and overseeing direct communication with the senior managers and directors of our client base.
Using a variety of account management tools like Basecamp and Microsoft CRM, you’ll be working closely with our digital marketing teams, co-ordinating various projects and playing a big part in the proposals and pitches for our current client business.
You’ll identify opportunities for account growth, and use your negotiation skills to upsell and cross-sell to existing clients. You’ll also play a key role in monitoring and reporting on campaign progress back to clients.
Return on Digital is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency, working with large companies and growing brands across a diverse range of industries, so no day is ever the same. Our clients are hungry for new business and increased brand awareness, and we’re eager to provide it.
We set the bar high and we don’t stop until we win, but we have fun doing it, using innovative digital techniques and strategies to stand out from our competitors. We love to be creative, we love to try new things, and we love to make a difference.
At Return, you’ll enjoy a structured career development plan, with dedicated training, workshops and presentations to help you learn new skills, advance your knowledge and be at the forefront of your field.
You’ll be part of our great community atmosphere which offers daily fresh fruit, weekly breakfasts, quarterly nights out and regular rewards for amazing work. And no working week would be complete without a Cheers for Beers on a Friday afternoon.
Above all, we do work we’re proud of, and we get the results which matter to our clients.
- Administer the day-to-day running of a number of large campaigns and accounts to achieve desired client results
- Manage team resources and ensure projects are completed on time and in line with client objectives
- Oversee direct communication, account management and reporting with senior managers across a diverse range of clients
- Identify opportunities for account growth, cross selling and increased investment
- Pitch, win and renew business for Return on Digital
Key Skills & Attributes
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills and strong relationship building ability
- Strong and efficient organisational skills
- Excellent ability to effectively manage time and resources to meet project deadlines
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft CRM, and digital marketing strategies
- The confidence and passion to work with internal and external teams
- Good analytical and reporting abilities
- Great commercial awareness across B2B and B2C sectors
- On top of the latest digital developments
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good sense of humour
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge for you, please contact us on email@example.com