PPC Executive - 22k-25k
22-25k depending on experience
2 years plus
Return is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency. We work with a range of companies and brands who are hungry to win new business online through increased brand awareness, sales and leads generated.
This role will involve managing a portfolio clients PPC accounts to improve their return on investment by using techniques including but not exclusive to: keyword research, writing effective ads, keyword bid changes, analytical reporting and analysing client websites to recommend changes.
A high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing arena. The ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines is essential as is the ability to communicate with existing team members.
- New account setup
- Perform keyword research and write effective PPC ads to match client goals
- Account optimisation
- Client budget management
- Data analysis & weekly/monthly reporting
- Perform competitor analysis
- Regular communication with clients
- Supporting the business development team in reviewing potential new client accounts
Key Skills & Attributes
As well as being professional, energetic and enthusiastic our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience and a proven track record of managing pay per click campaigns
- Experienced in using Google AdWords and other PPC platforms
- Adept at bulk uploading PPC structures and campaigns using the AdWords editor tool
- Strong experience using Microsoft Excel for reporting, data analysis and reformatting data
- Highly numerate and have a good understanding for the commercial nature of PPC
- Experience of managing client budgets
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally with clients
- Ability to effectively manage time to meet project deadlines
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge, please contact us email@example.com.