Outreach / Digital PR Executive 18k-25k
18-23k depending on experience
1-2 years (min)
Return is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency. We work with a range of companies and brands who are hungry to win new business online through increased brand awareness, sales and leads generated. Due to growth Return wants to strengthen its client delivery team. With this in mind, we’re looking to recruit a passionate Outreach/Digital PR Executive with a proven track record to join our Digital Marketing Team.
Outreach plays a critical role within our agency, the Outreach team works closely together with both our Content and Social Media teams to develop and deliver digital marketing strategies that achieve outstanding results for our clients.
The ideal candidate will possess some existing Outreach and PR experience and have a good understanding of the ever changing digital landscape. Main responsibilities of the role include participating in planning, research and delivery of creative Outreach/PR campaigns. Building relationships with influential bloggers, journalists and online influencers in order to gain coverage and brand exposure for our clients will be key as well as delivering insightful client campaign reports on a monthly basis.
A high degree of creativity, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge in the online marketing arena. The ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines is essential as is the ability to communicate well with clients and team members.
Skills & Attributes
As well as being professional, energetic and enthusiastic our ideal candidate will have:
- A strong desire to succeed and to provide our clients with excellent results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of Digital Marketing with particular focus on Content Marketing, Digital PR, Search Engine Optimisation or Social Media being beneficial
- Understanding of how to use Digital PR and Social Media to improve online performance
- Proactively spotting client opportunities to gain online coverage for our clients on authoritative online publications
- Building relationships with key influencers and growing a network of contacts
- An established contacts book or evidence of ongoing relationships with relevant media personnel
- Taking responsibility for completing tasks at the highest standards within deadlines
- Ability to research, plan, implement and report on a variety of campaigns
- Willing to keep abreast of the very latest digital developments
- The ability to work well within a team
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics would be beneficial
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge, please contact us email@example.com.