Outreach / Digital PR Executive – £16k - £20k
£16-20k depending on experience
1 year minimum
Do you have a passion for all things digital and a love of PR? Are you skilled at building relationships and want to help prospering businesses expand the reach of their brand? Ready to start a new career in outreach?
If you’ve got a good, basic understanding of digital marketing and are keen to develop your skills in this exciting field, we want you to join us at Return on Digital!
Who You Are
You’ll have some experience working in the Outreach and PR fields already, but you’ll also have a thirst for more knowledge in the digital marketing arena. You’ll have strong communication skills, and already be able to demonstrate good relationship building ability.
Contributing to the creative process will come as second nature with your passion and experience, and you’ll be willing to take the initiative and identify great opportunities for our clients which align with their objectives.
You’ll be well organised, able to prioritise individual workloads, and eager to get stuck into using a range of outreach tools comfortably and effectively, without any problems.
What You’ll Do
Working closely with both our Content and Social Media teams, you’ll be a key part of the Outreach Team, helping to develop and deliver digital marketing strategies that achieve outstanding results for our clients.
From forging and building new relationships with bloggers and identifying influential websites for appropriate link opportunities, to conducting competitor analyses and documenting insights, you’ll be communicating with clients, reporting on progress and helping drive organic search performance.
You’ll be joining in creative meetings on a regular basis, planning, researching and delivering creative Outreach and PR campaigns in line with client objectives, gaining coverage and increasing brand exposure wherever possible
Return on Digital is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency, working with large companies and growing brands across a diverse range of industries, so no day is ever the same. Our clients are hungry for new business and increased brand awareness, and we’re eager to provide it.
We set the bar high and we don’t stop until we win, but we have fun doing it, using innovative digital techniques and strategies to stand out from our competitors. We love to be creative, we love to try new things, and we love to make a difference.
At Return, you’ll enjoy a structured career development plan, with dedicated training, workshops and presentations to help you learn new skills, advance your knowledge and be at the forefront of your field.
You’ll be part of our great community atmosphere which offers daily fresh fruit, weekly breakfasts, quarterly nights out and regular rewards for amazing work. And no working week would be complete without a Cheers for Beers on a Friday afternoon.
Above all, we do work we’re proud of, and we get the results which matter to our clients.
- Contribute to the creative process, with research, planning and implementation of Outreach and PR campaigns
- Build relationships with key influencers and grow a network of contacts
- Conduct competitor analyses and create contact lists for clients
- Identify opportunities for potential coverage on blogs and websites
- Measure and report on opportunities gained
Key Skills & Attributes
- A strong desire to succeed and to provide our clients with excellent results
- Great written and verbal communications skills and relationship building ability
- Passionate and creative with Digital PR campaign experience
- Good awareness of client objectives
- Good, basic understanding of digital marketing and how organic search performance is influenced by coverage
- Have the ability to organise and prioritise work with good time management skills
- Professional, energetic and enthusiastic
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good sense of humour
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge for you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and examples of amazing work.