Content Executive 18k-23k
18-23k depending on experience
1-2 years (min)
Return is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency. We work with a range of companies and brands who are hungry to win new business online through increased brand awareness, sales and leads generated. Due to growth, Return wants to strengthen its client delivery team. With this in mind, we’re looking to recruit a passionate Content Executive with a proven track record to join our Digital Marketing Team.
Content Marketing plays a key role within our agency. Our Content team works closely together with both our Outreach and Social Media departments to develop and deliver award winning digital marketing strategies that achieve outstanding results for our clients.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, research and execution of high quality, creative content-led campaigns. Previous content writing and content marketing experience along with a good understanding of the ever-changing digital landscape is essential. Main responsibilities of the role include participating in campaign idea generation, content planning and production as well as delivering insightful client campaign performance reports on a monthly basis.
A high degree of creativity, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge in the online marketing arena. The ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines is essential as is the ability to communicate well with clients and team members.
Skills & Attributes
As well as being professional, energetic and enthusiastic our ideal candidate will have:
- A strong desire to succeed and to provide our clients with excellent results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of Digital Marketing with particular focus on Content Marketing, Digital PR, Search Engine Optimisation or Social Media being beneficial
- Portfolio of previous creative writing experience
- Ability to produce a variety of content including press releases, blog posts and articles
- Proactively spotting content opportunities for our clients to gain coverage
- Taking responsibility for completing tasks at the highest standards within deadlines
- Ability to research, plan, implement and report on a variety of campaigns
- Willing to keep abreast of the very latest digital developments
- The ability to work well within a team
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics would be beneficial
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge, please contact us email@example.com.