Account Manager 18k-25k
18-25k depending on experience
1-2 years (min)
Return is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency. We work with a range of companies and brands who are hungry to win new business online through increased brand awareness, sales and leads generated. Due to growth Return wants to strengthen its Account Management team. With this in mind, we’re looking to recruit a passionate Account Manager with a proven track record to join our team.
Ideally we’re looking for someone with solid account management experience within a digital agency. The chosen candidate needs to be passionate about all things digital, have good organisational skills, ability to build relationships quickly and have excellent communication skills. Having experience of working with both B2B and B2C clients and a good commercial eye will be very beneficial for this role.
The role of our Account Manager will involve being responsible for a client portfolio, working closely with our digital marketing teams, co-ordinating various projects and getting involved with proposal/pitches for both new and renewal business as well as playing a key role in reporting campaign results to our clients. This role will involve regular direct contact with our client base most of which are senior manager’s, MD’s or business owners, building good client relations through regular communication, updating them with the progress of their campaign and dealing with any queries or issues will be essential. You will also be responsible for client renewals and seeking out opportunities for cross sell and upsell opportunities.
Skills & Attributes
As well as being professional, energetic and enthusiastic our ideal candidate will have:
- A strong desire to succeed and to provide our clients with excellent results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of Digital Marketing with particular focus on Content Marketing, Digital PR, Search Engine Optimisation or Social Media being beneficial
- Willing to keep abreast of the very latest digital developments
- The ability to work well within a team
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics would be beneficial
- Personable and ability to build strong rapport with client
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good sense of humour
- Ability to adapt to manage a number of different projects
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft CRM would be beneficial
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge, please contact us email@example.com.