Revival Debt Solutions
Revival Debt Solutions are the UK experts in preventing mortgage repossessions. They specialise in helping people avoid repossession without having to sell or rent the property back.
Revival have been using the internet to generate new leads since 2009. Traffic to the site mainly came from Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing, but this only created a conversion rate of 2% with a cost per conversion of £250 per lead. Return on Digital's task was to improve the current PPC marketing campaigns to give Revival a better return on investment.
- Reduce the cost of generating a new lead
- Increase the number of leads generated
- Increase available traffic to the site within the current budget
- Increase awareness of the services offered by Revival Debt Solutions
- Competitors ranking higher within Google, offering to buy houses at a significantly reduced price from people with high levels of debt
- Working against competitors with bigger profit margins
The first stage of this project was to increase the number of new enquires generated from the site. To achieve this, changes to the content and formatting of the site were implemented, resulting in an immediate improvement in conversion rates.
The second stage of the project was to remove from the campaign those keywords that failed to convert visitors into leads. This allowed more of the budget to be spent on converting keywords, without an increase in overall spend.
After optimisation of the initial campaign, further PPC campaign management strategies were implemented, including testing and improving advert copy, identifying additional relevant keywords, monitoring and maximising cost per keyword and additional improvements to the landing page.
- Cost per new lead decreased from £250 per lead to £70 in 4 months
- Cost per sale decreased from £300 to £125 in 4 months
- Conversion rates increased from 2% to 4.6%
- 27% cost saving by removing underperforming keywords
"Return have been a great source of knowledge for us - we first went into PPC without any understanding of what it was. We appointed an agency who told us they knew about it but the results were poor. We gave our account to Return and the cost per enquiry went from £250 to £70 (on average) and the cost per sale from circa £300 to £125."
"Now we can start to fine tune the campaign based on a real, solid understanding of PPC and the knowledge that we have a digital agency that really know their onions."
Luke Memory, Revival Debt Solutions
357% Return on Digital
To find out how our services can help to create or improve your return on digital, simply call 0845 86 22 122 or complete the form