Ollie & Darsh
Ollie and Darsh are a modern, cosmetic dental practice based in Liverpool City Centre. They offer a range of cosmetic treatments including Invisalign, teeth whitening and dental veneers.
After the launch of their website, online leads were much lower than anticipated. Return On Digital were tasked with redesigning the site and increasing online leads by improving its visibility to search engines. This involved Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and Social Media campaigns.
- Increase the amount of potential new patient enquiries
- Increase online brand awareness to match the brand's offline presence
- Increase the number of enquires for Invisalign and other cosmetic treatments
- Inheriting a poorly performing site
- Building a new site aimed at attracting new patients
- Integrating the strategy with the practice marketing plan
The start of the project focused on building the new site and making it more search friendly. This was carried out in conjunction with research to establish which keywords potential new patients used to find the practice, ensuring more relevant, targeted visits to the site. A paid search marketing strategy was also used to deliver a rapid improvement in site traffic, and this continues to help generate a positive return on investment.
Other innovative strategies used to help meet Ollie and Darsh's objectives included branded online video channels, which were distributed across the web and social media in order to help build the brand online.
- £190,000 worth of new treatments from a digital marketing spend of £18,000
- An average of 33 new patients joining the practice every month
- Over 600 people interacting with the brand through social media channels
- 100% increase in traffic from Google
- Invisalign treatment page views increased by 378%
"Working with Return has allowed us to improve our Internet Marketing Strategy, while having an optimised site has definitely generated more traffic, which means more leads, phone calls and sales that translate directly into additional revenue."
"In June 2010 alone we generated an online revenue of over £32,000 from a £2000 spend. The digital marketing spend is insignificant when it delivers returns like these: a win/win business arrangement!"
Suzy Gorman, Ollie and Darsh
1055% Return on Digital
To find out how our services can help to create or improve your return on digital, simply call 0845 86 22 122 or complete the form