Due to company growth we are looking for a candidate to fill our current position of Social Media Executive and join our innovative and results driven team. Ideally the chosen candidate will have a background in marketing, PR or digital.
The day-to-day activities will include assisting with the Social Media campaigns, strategy and daily management of our Social Media clients on a number of different social platforms.
Key responsibilities will include content planning, scheduling and social monitoring.The candidate will work closely with the digital marketing and account management team’s to develop their social media role and knowledge of the digital marketing industry.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Minimum of 6-12 months experience utilising social media as a marketing channel
• Examples of current and/or previous social media campaigns that they have worked on
• Experience in social media platforms, other than Facebook and Twitter that they use on a personal and/or professional basis.
• Tools or resources they have used when monitoring social media platforms on a daily basis.
• Examples of creative, organisation, time and project management skills.
• Strong written and communication skills and relevant examples of these either from previous social media campaign work, blog posts or press releases.
If you are interested in the Social Media Executive role, then please email email@example.com.