STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Job Description: PPC Executive
Salary: 22-23.5k + Bonus
Experience: 2 years plus
Location: Central Manchester
Company & Position Overview
Return On Digital is a rapidly expanding Digital Marketing agency with a mixture of high profile and SME clients. We specialise in Pay Per Click Management (PPC), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
This role will involve managing a portfolio of existing client PPC accounts to improve their return on investment by using techniques including but not exclusive to: keyword research, writing effective ads, keyword bid changes, analytical reporting and analysing client websites to recommend changes.
A high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing arena. The ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines is essential as is the ability to communicate with existing team members.
A Google AdWords certification would be an advantage.
• New account setup
• Perform keyword research and write effective PPC ads to match client goals
• Account optimisation
• Client budget management
• Data analysis & weekly/monthly reporting
• Working closely with the SEO teams in terms of client strategy and keyword research
• Assisting with training of junior team members
• Perform competitor analysis
• Regular communication with clients
• Supporting existing team members on existing projects
• Supporting the business development team in reviewing potential new client accounts
Key Skills & Attributes
• Previous experience and a proven track record of managing pay per click campaigns
• Experienced in using Google AdWords and other PPC platforms
• Adept at bulk uploading PPC structures and campaigns using the AdWords editor tool
• Strong experience using Microsoft Excel for reporting, data analysis and reformatting data
• Highly numerate and have a good understanding for the commercial nature of PPC
• Experience of affiliate management would be an advantage
• Experience of managing client budgets
• Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally with clients.
• Ability to effectively manage time to meet project deadlines
Please email email@example.com
or call 0845 86 22122