One of the things that I am continually asked as an account manager by our clients is, ‘are we using social media correctly’ or ‘what’s this social media thing that everyone’s talking about?’
As a result, I spoke to the social media team here to see if we could create a way to help our clients and prospective clients to understand what social media means for their business.
With the ever increasing dependence on social media, both on a personal level and for businesses as part of the marketing mix, it is becoming more of a necessity for almost all companies to consider how to integrate it into their digital marketing strategy.
That’s why, here at Return on Digital, we want our clients to really understand how they can best utilise social media to help build their brands. We realise that investing in social media can be a big step for businesses and so, without asking clients to commit to a full social media project, we’ve decided to offer a social media audit.
An audit gives us the opportunity to do the following:
- Review the most relevant social media channels for their brand
- Explore their current social media situation
- Discover any possible issues with their current social media activity
- Outline any opportunities we see for brands to connect with their audience
- Provide recommendations to improve or create social ROI
If this sounds good or if you would like some more information, please feel free to contact us and we can have a chat about it!